Brough Council has legally advertised that during the COVID-19 disaster emergency, Council meetings will be held virtually in order for Council, Borough employees and the public to maintain appropriate social distancing.
The May 10th Caucus Meeting and May 11th Voting Meeting will be held at 7:00 PM. using a Webex virtual platform that allows for video and/or phone participation.
If you are interested in either (1) observing the meeting(s) or (2) offering public comments, details follow:
Please indicate when registering: which meeting date you are signing up to observe:
In order to attend the virtual meeting, you must register with Assistant Borough Secretary Ms. Wozniak via Email or Phone and provide your name, mailing address, and valid email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-331-2498 ext-12.
Caucus Meeting Registration is currently open now until 1:00 PM on Monday, May 10, 2021. (Click here to view Agenda) ** revised**
Voting Meeting Registration is currently open now until 1:00 PM on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. (Click here to view Agenda)
1. Registrants will be sent Webex meeting access information VIA Email.
2. You will need to download the Webex app/program on your computer/device prior to participating for video conference participation. Please allow additional time for this setup. Phone dial-in instructions will be available to participate by phone also.
3. Public comment will be taken virtually during the Tuesday Voting meeting. Three (3) minute time limits WILL APPLY. Participants MUST register in advance with Ms. Wozniak via email or phone, and please provide your name, mailing address, and your topic of comment/concern related to the Tuesday meeting Agenda.
4. Please note that the public will be muted or otherwise expected to quietly observe during the meeting in order to allow an orderly meeting.
5. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Wozniak via phone or email.